Team members from a number of Northern Rivers Cricket Clubs will be touring Sri Lanka in April 2020.
The tour is primarily by invitation only, but if you are a social cricketer, easy-going, and up for fun and adventure, feel free to apply.
If you have been invited by Mark Swivel, go to the BOOK HERE section of this website for FAQs, Itinerary and booking forms.
ABOUT THE TOUR
NOW WITH MORE CRICKET!
The tour will be on a luxury bus with a local English-speaking guide, driver, and porter.
You will be staying at some of Sri Lanka’s best hotels – at a much better rate than you will get through any booking site. All Breakfasts and dinners are included. All airport shuttles, transport, and local tipping and any activities not stated as “optional”.
It does not include flights. BoSLT is available to advise all guests on flight options. Also, see more info Booking Form.
- $2650 AUD twin share.
- Extra $750 AUD for a single supplement
- $1950 AUD – three-plus to a room
- Accommodation in all hotels
- Meals: all breakfasts and dinner
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned above
- Touring in a 33 seat air-conditioned bus with driver
- All entrances as mentioned above
- Dedicated tour consultant to attend to all your requirements/needs from the time you land in Sri Lanka till Departure 24 hours 7 days a week
- Sightseeing & city tours as mentioned above
- Any cricket hire, tickets, grounds, etc.
- Tips and porterage.
- All entrance fees to tourist and other attractions not specified above