The Hill Circuit Tour takes a leisurely circuit through the ancient highlands and Tea Country of this unique island, the island that gave the world the concept of “Serendipity.”
ABOUT THE TOUR
This is the tour for the curious of mind — with plenty of rest and rejuvenation also. The Hill Circuit Tour takes us through spectacular hill country, world-class tea-growing regions and to Kandy, the ancient capital of this beautiful island. Old Sri Lanka is a place of community, gorgeous Buddhist temples, unique (hot, hot) curries, and the world’s finest teas.
Food, architecture, history, and culture will be the windows through which we gain a deeper understanding of this fascinating country while still having time for those travelers who want to replenish in a unique part of the world, in style and comfort. The tour dips into these aspects of Sri Lanka, sourcing expert local knowledge along the way.
$2950 USD twin share, $600 USD single supplement
- Accommodation in all hotels mentioned
- All breakfast and dinners
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local government taxes & service charges
- All entrances and tours mentioned above
- Two tour guides: your host Michael Murray, and a local English-speaking driver and licensed Sri Lankan guide, available 24/7.
- Visas and Insurance
- Optional tours and activities
- All expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage.
- Entrance fees to tourist and other attractions not specified above